If you are a senior and are looking for volunteer opportunities in your community, search by your area, interest or schedule and find the perfect match. See below for step-by-step instructions.
To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Open link Search Volunteer Opportunities
- Check only the boxes that match your interests on the search screen and select Search Opportunities button at bottom of screen.
- If no opportunities are listed from your search, select orange Reset Search button and change your search criteria.
- Select View information and dates – Register button next to each opportunity listed to learn more about it.
- To register, scroll down to bottom of the opportunity detail screen and select green Register button.
- If you’ve registered before: enter your personal login information
- For new volunteers: Select Create a profile
- Fill in profile information and select the Save button at bottom right side of screen.
After You Register
- You’ll receive a registration confirmation email with details about next steps.
- You’ll receive a reminder email 72 and 24 hours before your scheduled time to volunteer.
- Select orange Volunteer Login button at top right side of screen to view/edit your profile and registrations.
- Check your email for updates!