Find a volunteer opportunity or fulfill community service hours for high school graduation requirements in Douglas County, Colorado, by searching for the perfect match and registering online.
To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Open link Search Volunteer Opportunities
- Find an opportunity that matches your interests
- Register for the opportunity
- New volunteers: Create a profile
- Returning volunteers: enter your personal login information
After You Register
- Look for confirmation email with details about next steps
- Reminder email sent 72 and 24 hours before your scheduled shift
- Go to Volunteer Login to view/edit your profile and registrations
- Check your email for updates!
Community Service Requirements
Every student attending high school at a Douglas County School District school is required to fulfill a 20-hour community service requirement outside of their home and family environment in order to graduate.
For High School Community Service Forms, please click here.