If you are a court-ordered volunteer, you must make sure the opportunity you are applying for allows court-ordered volunteers to earn community service. You will find this information in the detailed description about the opportunity. Upon completion of your hours, an official log of your volunteer hours can be printed and attached to your court forms.
To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Open link Court Ordered Opportunities
- Select View information and dates – Register button next to opportunity to learn more
- To register, scroll to bottom of opportunity detail and select green Register button
- New volunteers: Create a profile
- Returning volunteers: enter your personal login information
After You Register
- Look for confirmation email with details about next steps
- Reminder email sent 72 and 24 hours before your scheduled shift
- Go to Volunteer Login to view/edit your profile and registrations
- Check your email for updates!