Volunteer Connect Douglas County is an online community resource connecting volunteers with organizations in Douglas County, Colorado. This unique platform serves as a recruiting and data management tool.
If your organization needs volunteers, become a member of Volunteer Connect Douglas County and utilize this resource to post your volunteer opportunities. Learn more below.
- Cloud-based system; no software or IT needed
- Create and post opportunities instantly
- Tailor the portal to meet your program needs
- Gain community exposure and recognition
- Find volunteers with special skills and talents
- Easily communicate and engage with volunteers
- Set up automatic reminder emails to reduce no shows
- Track hours for volunteer recognition, grant proposals, etc.
- Benefit from standard reports, or customize your own
- Utilize features to organize your opportunity and volunteer records
- Enjoy security that protects your organization’s data and volunteer privacy
- And … volunteers love this tool!
- Hosting and website/portal management
- Site administration, support, maintenance and upgrades
- Unlimited number of users, opportunities and volunteers
- Program marketing/outreach
- Individual and group training
- Membership fees are based on your organization’s annual operating budget.
- Complete the Membership Application and submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org.