Learn about the Volunteer Connect Douglas County initiative and the benefits this resource provides for volunteers, nonprofit organizations, and the community.
What is Volunteer Connect Douglas County?
VolunteerConnectDC.org is an interactive website that connects organizations in need of volunteers with individuals, families, and groups looking for ways to help. Volunteers of all ages can locate multiple opportunities throughout Douglas County, Colorado all in one easy-to-find place.
- Opportunities range from one-time community events to short-term and long-term commitments.
- New opportunities are posted daily as they become available.
- High school students can easily find community service opportunities to fulfill graduation requirements.
- An average of 200 new volunteers register every month.
- New non-profit organizations are joining all the time. Organization Directory
The Volunteer Connect Douglas County resource is an initiative of the Partnership of Douglas County Governments (PDCG) designed to sustain a culture of volunteerism in our community. PDCG communities include the City of Castle Pines, City of Lone Tree, Douglas County Government, Douglas County Libraries, Douglas County School District, Highlands Ranch Metro District, Town of Castle Rock, Town of Larkspur and Town of Parker.
Mission: To connect volunteers with organizations in Douglas County.
Vision: To sustain a culture of volunteerism in Douglas County and a lifelong love of volunteering.